Haikyuu birthday meaning
Translated from this amazing sheet. Still not complete, but at least Nekoma and Datekou are complete. I’m sorry if there’s a mistake because how do I English. Also, I omit some birthday which I’m not really sure, so if you want to see the full list, please click the link above (it also has parameter list! But it automatically opens download window, so…). :D
Please keep in mind that these are not official information (…yet, maybe).
- Hinata (21 Jun) = Summer Solstice.
- Kageyama (22 Dec) = Winter Solstice.
- Tsukishima (27 Sep) = Harvest Moon.
- Yamaguchi (10 Nov) = Hachikou’s birthday. In Japan, Hachikou was known as Chuuken Hachikou (Faithful Dog Hachikou) in which the kanji for Chuu from Chuuken is the same as the kanji for Tadashi.
- Nishinoya (10 Oct) & Azumane (1 Jan) = 10/10 ⇔ 01/01.
- Shimizu (6 Jan) = Jeanne d’Arc’s birthday.
A Montana Sunset Time Lapse.
Every five seconds a photo was taken by Cody Payne, resulting in this one #MontanaMoment.
I’ve been having sappy dreams about these two lately…
I really want them to kiss so bad
DEATH IS ON ITS WAY, HUMAN.
Can I cuddle Death and give Death chin scritches and kisses?
SCRITCHES CANNOT POSTPONE THE INESCAPABLE FATE ORDAINED TO YOU, HUMAN, HOWEVER THEY MAY EARN YOU PURRS AND LOVERUBS
But like Spanish is a language but it's not a nationality like they speak Spanish in Mexico and Port o' Rico and stuff but it's not like theres a place called Spania full of Spanish *people*
Please be joking
port o’ rico
Sometimes I make a Georgie burrito if he gets uppity
where the fuck is the bartender
What if Navi said “Yooooo” instead of “Hey Listen!”? :0